Datos personales

My photo
Just saying my mind without being blank...

Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

HE wouldn't

Would you look at me, if i tell you who I was?
Would you listen to the darkness inside my heart which I have perfectly hidden from you?
Would you?
My only fault is to be born human,
To be the escape goat of my peer who have low esteem,
And find pleasure in acting more than holy.
However behind the status quo, I am maintaining I am a sinner.
Would you judge me then, ohh holy Christian??
Do not get me wrong I am a Christian, a firm believer in the death and resurrection of our Lord,
The only thing I do not firmly believe in is acceptance of who we truly are as Christian.
We proclaim God is love and will forgive our trespassing but can we truly forgive the fault of other without judgement.
I confess, I am a fornicator, a liar, a greedy woman and much more,
I have a hidden life inside of me that I refuse to share with my fellow christians.
Why you ask?
Would you judge me?
Yes they would, as if they were without sin,
As if when Jesus said that the first one without sin throw the first rock,
He was only referring to the sin of adultery,
They, my fellow christian, forget that GOD is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow,
and so is his words.
So now this rock is not literrally a rock,
Your side glances when i walk by, the talking and laughter behind my back,
The silence in the room when i enter,
These are the rocks you throw at me,
These are the wound you inflict to me,
And as much as it may hurt me,
Like the prostitute washing Jesus's feet with tears, and only looking at him,
I will only look at my savior.
Would HE judge me?
When i am coming at him with deep regrets in my heart, and a yearning for change?
HE would not!! Because HE said in the old testament,
if my people come back at me wholeheartedly, I would forgive them.
So if HE can forgive, and He would because HE doesn't change
Tell me brothers and sisters,
Why are you still throwing rock at me?

3 comments:

Mwajim Al said...

Deep. If only we could truly conquer our flesh... yet, we ask HIM day by day to teach us to truly love. profound.

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely.
Someone said, be watchful of those who judge others, they have more to hide. No wonder when Jesus asked, "he that is without sin should first cast the stone" - No one could cast the stone cos all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. So then, who has made us judge over the other?
I love this and I was blessed.

Mwajim directed me twitter :)

- LDP
http://dynamiqueprofesseur.blogspot.com

TruthJolie said...

thank you, both of you...
@ Mwajim Al: if only we could, i think the church would be so free with no secret to hide, but we are human made of flesh which is a constant reminder of our weakness.
@Le Dynamique Professeur: True no one should cast the stone, but as human, i think judging other make us feel so much better about ourselves. However as Christian, we should leave Jesus make us feel better about ourselves and not by belittling someone else.