Datos personales

My photo
Just saying my mind without being blank...

Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Beauty And Love

Have you ever wake up in the morning, I mean really early in the morning?
When the sun is just getting up, and it is possible to listen to the songs of birds because there is no traffic?
Well if you do, and i have, you will get stunned by the beauty of the world.
I am not a geographer, so i am not here to tell you about the composition of soil and all these important things.
I am just an observer, an outsider to the busy tempo of life.
When I see the creation at its greatest, all i can think is: "Then GOD said" Genesis 1:3.
The earth, this entire blue beauty and all its inhabitant was made by words,
Except US.
In Genesis 1: 26 GOD said "let us make human being in our image" however HE did not just talk and then man was,
No GOD created human beings in his own image. I bet a lot of you have read this over and over again; but let us see it in a different light.
When the bible says GOD created us at his image, i am prone to imagine that GOD made a self portrait of himself.
In order to make a self-portrait an artist must seat, analyze himself, and put on paper specific characteristics of him/herself that make him unique.
So then Imagine, GOD, someone so great that the earth cannot contain him,
Taking his time, to put his characteristics onto us.
How much time passed when GOD was doing this? making sure all of HIM would be translated in his most perfect creation which is us?
I mean do you know how complex the human being is?
All the systems intertwine in the body, all the glands, veins and arteries, for God to take his time and make us instead of just saying "let there be man". isn't love?
I do not know how much time GOD put in us , but in the end was a being, a creation that pleased GOD, so pleased him, that HE breathed his spirit of Life into it.
So now and then, every time i feel down,
Every time, i belittle the sacrifice of Jesus and do not see his role in my life,
I go back to the Genesis,
Then I remembered,
I remembered someone loved me so much that HE took his time to make me,
I recalled that by breathing his spirit into me, he gave me part of him;
Thus when I proclaim blessing on my life, in the name of Jesus, in this world
I believe it will happen because,
After all the world, was made through words.

0 comments: